- Guy on train:I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me:*turns up music*
- Guy:I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me:*takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy:Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy:Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door:Hey. Leave her alone.
- Guy:Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- Lady:*moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Me:Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- Lady cop:I can make that happen.
- Guy:Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- Lady cop:And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
- Entire train:*applauds*
at 5am you either feel like you can rule the world or like you’ve just been run over by a truck there is no inbetween
I follow the right amount of people where I see no actual drama on my dash but I see everyone talking about it
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.”" — Lux ATL (via stripperina)